1 What have you been doing this week?
- Made documentation for the “Mapping File”
- Finished current API documentation
- Discussed with the mentors the design of the DISCOVER RULES functionality
- Designed an API based on the ideal GUI I imagine for the package.
2 What are you planning to do next week?
Through this week I will hopefully get more feedback on the API and the preliminary version of sovabids as a whole. Until then I won’t do major changes to the core so I will work on the stuff that has been on the buffer for a while:
- Implement a logger for sovabids
- Implement a validator for the rules file
- Implement error handling in the current code
- Make a conda environment based on the requirements file (useful for users)
3 Is anything blocking your progress?
The API… I mean, is not blocking me. Just that I don’t know it should be so that means I don’t know how to improve it and “advance”. I already called for help though.