1 What have you been doing this week?
- Added channel renaming support, changed backend for channel retyping
- Documenting the rules file
- Implemented regex path analysis
- Migrated the conversion to the convert module
- Added CLI entry points for the convert module
- Designed and made the “mapping file”
- Added test for cli tools: sovapply,sovaconvert
- Documentation of utils,parsers module
- Added datasets module (useful for testing and examples)
- Added test for sova2coin (plugin in bidscoin)
2 What are you planning to do next week?
- Implement a validator for the rules file
- Update the bidscoin plugin to the most recent bidscoin version
- Implement mkdocs for the documentation
- Implement error handling in the current code
3 Is anything blocking your progress?
Not explicitly blocking me, but I’m not sure how to best-design the API for the program.