1 What have you been doing this week?
- Made some discussion in the BIDSCOIN repo with the advances I had on the BRAINHACK
- Implemented github actions in sovabids
- Added test and code coverage functionality and badges
- Added command line entry point
- Wrote a function to make a simulated dataset to help with testing
- Currently making a test to assert correct bids conversion that runs every time something is pushed to the main branch of the repository
- Currently finishing the schema of the “rules file” that configures the conversion
2 What are you planning to do next week?
- Implement regex patterns for filepath parsing rather than my custom parser
- Make some issues (and hopefully PRs) in mne-bids so that their functions allow more configuration on the bids-fields written
- Make a function that allows the user to preview the conversion rather than DO the conversion. This will involve a “mapping file” that encodes how the conversion will be done to each individual file. This will be the output of the “APPLY RULES” module.
- Migrate the actual conversion to the “CONVERT THEM” module
3 Is anything blocking your progress?
Nope, this week wasn’t as productive as the one before but that was because of family issues we are currently going through.